Walk-through- disinfection basin, type DDB-S
of rustproof stainless steel 1.4301
For controlled walk-through disinfection of the soles
- Solid and hygienic construction
- Surface brushed
- Standversion with height-adjustable feet
- Stand-pipe-valve for drainage of disinfectant
- Removable anti-skid grid
- Grid tiltable or removable
- Optionally with dosing station
- Optionally available as built-in version
- Time controlled by timer (type DOS 1), art.-no: 65.00.09.04
- Pulse-controlled by Siemens-Logo-Control (type DOS 2), art.-no: 65.00.09.05
- Handdisinfection device with turnstile, on request
- Turnstile with escape route function, art.-no: 99.80.02.23
- Stainless steel handrail on request
The walk-through disinfection-basin installed before the entrance to the production area. By passing the grid the soles get disinfected by means of the disinfectant . The basin is equipped with a removable anti-skid grid rust and a stand-pipe-valve.
The addition of disinfectant solution can be done manually or by means of an optional dosing system. For draining the disinfectant solution the plug-valve gets removed by hand.
We tailor-made according to you desires and the conditions on site!