Rotary basket washer "UNIVERSAL Highline"
of rustproof stainless steel 1.4301
The machine is equipped with a wash, spin drying and optionally blow-off.
Main advantages of our machine:
- Solid machine housing, one-piece manufactured and completely welded, low energy consumption
- Little need for space
- Reliable operation, very long service life
- Excellent cleaning results thanks to the nozzle and washing system refined over years
- Alignment of the wash nozzles as required by your laundry
- Electric heating with special heaters, easy to clean and safe against burnout
- Use of first-class components, e.g. Drive and frequency converter LENZE, EDUR pump and switchgear cabinet manufacturers SIEMENS
|Rotary basket washer|
W x D x H in mm
|Universal-Highline||3-6 bins pro Charge||1800 x 1500 x 1500*||11.10.02.21|
* Heigth with closed lid
- Blow-off with 4,0kW strong "ELEKTROR" high-pressure compressor, art.-no. 11.10.02.22
- Iso-housing at the bottom (sides and bottom), art.-no. 11.10.02.23
- Clear rinsing via separate nozzle pipes, art.-no. 11.10.02.24
- Washer on 4 heavy-duty castors, art.-no. 11.10.02.25
- The machine is made entirely of stainless steel and is equipped with a large EDUR stainless steel pump as standard.
- The washing basket has a diameter of approx. 3-6 pieces 60/40 container + cover.
- The recordings are made to match your containers. Therefore, the system is ideally suited for the cleaning of customer-specific, different laundry items.
In the substructure of the machine is a tank system, which is covered up with sieves. The pump continuously feeds the wash liquor from the tank to the nozzles. The filter system permanently filters the wash liquor. A commercially available crate detergent with a concentration of 0.3-0.4% should be used.
- Switch on the system approx. 60 min before starting work to heat the tank
- Insert the crates into the basket
- Close the machine, cover is pulled down and locked
- Start washing program via timer
- Automatic sequence of the wash program
- Open cover (with weight relief) and remove the product
The hot containers dry quickly (washing temperature approx. 60 ° C) and can be used again shortly afterwards. The washing ends with a fast basket rotation, the surfaces are not completely dry after this treatment, but can be re-used after removal and storage a short time later, by an optional blow-off the drying result can be further improved.
The stainless steel basket of the machine is made of 8-10mm thick round material. All crossing points are welded, so the basket can also be subjected to point and impact loads.
- Hours: depending on container size
- Rotating basket diameter: 1080mm
- Working height: 650mm
- Loading height: 850mm
- Charge time: 3-5 min
- Max. Basket load: 500kg
- Basket drive: 1,0kW
- Basket height: 600mm
Heating capacity: 20kW
- Tank capacity: 220l
- Pump power: 3,0kW 900l / min at 1,5bar EDUR Stainless steel centrifugal pump
- Housing thickness: 2 and 4mm
Fresh water: 3/4 " with automatic tank filling, Stadtwasser cold or
warm via hose connection, at least 2, max
Electricity: 400V, 50Hz, 32A plug
(a heating is switched off when the pump and the blower motor are operating)
Waste water: DN 50
Extract air: DN 250 on the back of the machine.
In this case, 1-2min humid air is emitted from the end of the program,
the air must be discharged to the outside