Pallet washing machine DLWA-PAL
of rustproof stainless steel 1.4301
With vertical transport: Standard type for pallets 1,200 x 800 mm or optionally 1,200 x 1,000 mmConsiderable advantages of our machines:
- Very stable machine housing, made of one piece and completely welded, support material is mainly made of 3 mm stainless steel sheet, low energy consumption
- Reliable functionality, very long service life
- Long washing treatment and excellent washing results due to nozzle and washing system refined over years
- Washing frames can be removed and cleaned without any tools, stainless steel nozzles with large passage and optimized drop size = good cleaning effect + insensitive to pollution
- Washing tunnel aligned to your cleaning parts
- Very easy cleaning possibilities due to large side flaps, 1 side can be completely opened
- Tank with hand hole for easy cleaning
- Special filament heaters made of heat-resistant stainless steel, easy to clean, secure against burn-through
- Use of first-class attachment parts, e.g. LENZE drive and frequency converter, powerful EDUR pump, stainless steel centrifugal pump, control cabinet parts of make SIEMENS
- Type DLWA-PAL-1, standard type with one washing, total length: 4600 mm, output: 30-60 pallets/ h
- Type DLWA-PAL-2, as type 1, but with extended washing zone and 2 pumps with 4 kW each, output: 40-80 pallets/ h, depending on the degree of soiling, total length: 6,600 mm
- Type DLWA-PAL-3, as type 1, but with extended washing zone and 2 pumps with 4 kW each, output: 50-100 pallets/ h, depending on the degree of soiling, total length: 6,600 mm, with brush device (MINK brush in a length of approx. 850 mm) for cleaning pallet top side, the brush device is located between the two wash zones .
|Type|| Dimensions |
W x D x H in mm
| DLWA-PAL I||4600 x 1000 x 1900||11.10.00.35|
|DLWA-PAL II||6600 x 1000 x 1900||11.10.00.36|
|DLWA-PAL III||6000 x 1000 x 1900|
- Blow down BS1 with a 5 kW strong high-pressure fan; via a stainless steel air knife, the surface of the pallets is comprehensively freed from retained water, the remaining amount of water is reduced by approx. 40-60 %, the machine extended by 3000 mm, blow down from the
useful side only.
- Blow down BS2 with a 5 kW strong high-pressure fan; via a stainless steel air knife, the surface of the pallets is comprehensively freed from retained water, the remaining amount of water is reduced by approx. 80 %, the drying result is mainly dependent on the pallet construction, in case of a smooth floor and few ribbing, the pallet surface is almost drip-free and visually mainly dry. The machine extends by 3000 mm.
- Tunnel raising for the pass-through of industry pallets 1200 x 1000 mm. Washing tunnel: W 180 x H 1020 mm.
1. Zone - inlet
Stable take-up for pallet infeed with drive toward the main machine, length 1,400 mm, pallet transport via Scanbelt track belt with LENZE drive motor, drive monitoring and control via LENZE frequency converter.
2. Zone - main washing zone
Equipped with an EDUR stainless steel centrifugal pump with 4.0 kW (1,000 l/ min at 2 bar).
The performance is spread to a total of 60 stainless steel nozzles allowing for thorough cleaning of all 4 sides.
By means of an external filter with front hand hole, the suds are continuously cleaned and filtered.
The tank has a volume of 400 l and requires a heat output of 20 kW. Heating takes place electrically, optionally via steam or hot water. Washing temperature in the main wash zone: approx. 45-50° Celsius.
The water drain slopes in the machine allow for a quick and efficient return flow of the suds in the tank. The support material is mainly made of 3 mm stainless steel sheet and continuously welded, the whole upper structure is equipped with removable flaps and the interior space is thus easy to clean.
3. Zone - final rinsing area
Using fresh water, the products cleaned in the machine are thoroughly sprayed here. The fresh water must be guided to the machine when it is at least 40° C warm and is directly used for spraying the pallets. The final rinsing does not create any ph-neutral surfaces and follows shortly after the washing.
4. Zone - outlet
Version as inlet zone, however with limit switch, transport and final rinsing stops at full delivery, but the pump will keep on running.
Mains connection: 3x 400 V/ N/ PE (depending on the equipment)
Pump capacity: each 4.0 kW 1,000 l/ min at 2 bar EDUR
Water connection: 3/4“min. 45° C, min. 2-6 bar
Water drain: DN50 (discharge in bottom drain)
Water consumption: 200-400 l/ h
Heating power: 20 kW (electric or steam)
Nominal power: 30-100 pallets*/ h
Washing tunnel dimensions: Width 180 mm
Height 820 mm
Dimensions: Length 4600/ 6600** mm
Width 1000 mm
Height 1900 mm
* Depending on the type and pollution degree
** Including feed and withdrawal belt