Crate Washer, Type DLWA 300 Ecoline
Compact Pass-through washing machine for cleaning up to 300 Euronorm crates (E1 + E2) per hour!
- Machine housing is completely welded and of rustproof stainless steel
- Overhead/ One-person Operation
- 2 powerful rotary pumps
- Main wash Zone with stainless steel nozzles
- Zone post-cleaning with boiler for thermic disinfection
|Pass-through crate washing machine|
L x W x H in mm
|DLWA-300 Eco||300 crates/h||3800-4000 x 820 x 1500||11.10.00.42|
1.Zone: main wash zone
Equipped with a 4.5kW rotary pump with 1.400l/min circulation at 1 bar.
Output is evenly distributed on 80 stainless steel nozzles to ensure a thorough cleaning from all 4 sides. The soapsuds is continuously cleaned and filtered by means of a plate filter.
The tank volume is 400l and is equipped with an electric heater with 20kW output.
The temperature in the main wash zone is 50-55°C.
The crates are let through the tunnel by means of a helix conveyor (utility model UM) to ensure an exact crate-separation and an optimal impact of the soapsuds on the crates from all sides.
2. Zone: Post-cleaning (rinsing)
The crates are thoroughly rinsed with fresh water from all 4 sides. The freshwater must have a minimum temperature of 40°C when supplied to the machine. For water-heating and thermic disinfection of the crates with +82°C a 10kW boiler is integrated in the machine layout. Per hour the machine uses approx. 400l of freshwater.
The machine housing is completely welded and of rustproof stainless steel.
The substructure is most widely made of 3mm long-lasting stainless steel sheet.
- Main switch
- Powerful rotary pump
- M16 machine feet or stainless steel rolls (please advise when ordering)
- Overhead/One-person operation
- Sloping outlet-table for return of residual water from the crates
- 20kW tank heating and 10kW freshwater boiler
Machine nominal capacity: 300 crates/h (Dim. 600 x 400mm)
Wash tunnel 3000mm
Execution with Overhead/One-person operation and outlet table: 3800mm
Execution with inlet- and outlet table (500mm each): 4000mm
Machine width: 820mm
Machine height: 1500mm
Operating height: 900mm
Run-trough width wash tunnel: up to 630mm (adjustable)
Total heating output: 20kW in tank, Boiler for rinsing 10kW
Pump output: 4,5kW at 1.400l/min circulation, wash pressure 1bar
- Freshwater with min. 40°C and 3/4", flow pressure min. 1 max 6 bar over water inlet hose attachment, consumption approx. 400l/h
- Electricity 35kW, 400V, 50Hz
- Drain 2" in floor drainage system below the tank in immediate proximity to the machine