Crate Washer, Type DLWA 250-Bakery Highline
Pass-through washing machine cleans up 250 bakery-baskets(60/40) or 100-150 baking-plates (78/58 o. 60/90) per hour!
- Completely double-walled, soundproof and heat insulated machine housing made of one piece and completely welded, low energy consumption
- Reliable functionality, very long service life
- Long washing treatment and excellent washing results due to nozzle and washing system refined over years
- Washing frames can be removed and cleaned without any tools, nozzles with large passage and optimized drop size = good cleaning effect + insensitive to pollution
- Use of first-class attachment parts, e.g. LENZE drive and frequency converter, EDUR pump, stainless steel rotary pump and control cabinet parts of make SIEMENS
|Pass-through washing machine|
L x W x H in mm
|DLWA 250-Back High||250 baskets resp.|
|4300-4800* x 900 x 1600||11.10.00.45|
*Length depends on design of the machine
1. Zone : main wash zone
With 1200mm long, active zone of treatment
Tank content 400l with strong stainless steel rotary pump with 4.0kW output, 1000l/min circulation at 2 bar pressure.
Output is evenly distributed on 50 flat-stream nozzles to ensure a thorough cleaning from all 4 sides. The pollution is being swilled into an easy-to-clean external filter. The main-wash zone is equipped with an electric heater with 20kW output.
Washing temperature: 55°C
The main-wash module is equipped with an inspection door for maintenance and service.
The infeed table with automatic conveyor has length of 1500mm.
2. Zone: post-cleaning (rinsing)
The crates are thoroughly rinsed with fresh water from all 4 sides.
Per hour the machine uses only 250-300l of freshwater.
Following post-cleaning there is a 1500mm outlet table for manual operation with an integrated end switch that stops the belt when the outlet table is full.
- Main-switch at control cabinet
- Stainless steel drainage piping
- Double-walled, soundproof and heat insulated machine housing, 2mm material, wash tunnel completely isolated: 30mm, frame 2 and 4mm material
- Speed converter with 2-steps adjustability at control cabinet
- Infeed table 1500mm
- Wash tunnel 1800mm
- Outlet with end-switch 1000-1500mm
- Total length 4300 - 4800mm
- Freshwater min. 2, max 6 bar 15-85°C, optimal 2-8° dH, 3/4"
- Electricity 400V, 50 Hz
- Drain 2“
- Machine height 1600mm
- Operating height 900mm
- Run-through width wash-tunnel 610mm
- Run-through height wash-tunnel 410mm
- Heating output tank 20kW
- Pump output 4,0kW 1000l/min at 2bar
- Pump make “EDUR Pumpen Kiel” stainless steel rotary pump
- Gear ouput 0.37kW
- Wiring/Control cabinet according to VDE IP 54
- Conveyor belt: 2 solid and strong bone chains