Crate Washer, Type DLWA 180-Bakery Ecoline
Small Pass-through crate washing machine for baking industry cleans up to 180 euronorm crates (E1 + E2) per hour!!
NOT USABLE for baking plates!
- Machine housing is completely welded and of rustproof stainless steel
- Overhead/ One-person Operation
- Powerful rotary pump
- Main wash Zone with stainless steel nozzles
- Powerful electro tank heating
|Pass-through crate washing machine|
L x W x H in mm
|DLWA 180-Bakery Eco||180 crates/h||2800-3000 x 820 x 1500||11.10.00.41|
1. Zone: main wash zone
Output is evenly distributed on 60 stainless steel nozzles to ensure a thorough cleaning from all 4 sides. The soapsuds is continuously cleaned and filtered by means of a plate filter.
The tank volume is 200l and is equipped with an electric heater with 20kW output.
The temperature in the main wash zone is 50-55°C.
The crates are let through the tunnel by means of a helix conveyor (utility model UM) to ensure an exact crate-separation and an optimal impact of the soapsuds on the crates from all sides.
2. Zone : Post-cleaning (Rinsing)
The crates are thoroughly rinsed with fresh water from all 4 sides. Per hour the machine uses approx. 300l of freshwater. Rinsing-temperature equals water-supply-temperature: no additional heating of freshwater for rinsing.
The machine housing is completely welded and of rustproof stainless steel. The substructure is most widely made of 3mm long-lasting stainless steel sheet.
- Main switch
- Powerful rotary pump
- M16 machine feet or stainless steel rolls (please advise when ordering)
- Overhead/One-person operation
- Sloping outlet-table for return of residual water from the crates
- 20kW tank heating
Machine nominal capacity: 180 crates/h (Dim. 600 x 400mm)
Wash tunnel 2000mm
Execution with Overhead/One-person operation and outlet table: 2800mm
Execution with inlet- and outlet table (500mm each): 3000mm
Machine width: 820mm
Machine height: 1500mm
Operating height: 900mm
Run-trough width wash tunnel: up to 630mm (adjustable)
Total heating output: 20kW in tank
Pump output: 2,5kW at 900l/min circulation, wash pressure 1bar
- Freshwater with min. 40°C and 3/4", flow pressure min. 1 max 6 bar over water inlet hose attachment, consumption approx. 300l/h
- Electricity 24kW, 400V, 50Hz
- Drain 2" in floor drainage system below the tank in immediate proximity to the machine