Portal Turnstile Type PDK
High-quality portal turnstile for personal-seperation and access control.
- With sloping roof in hygienic design
- Mechanic or electric execution
- Turnstile pillar with 120° transition-rhythm
- Suitable for wet and outdoor areas
- Vandalism-proof turnstile device
- Freely-turnable in case of emergency or blackout (Typ PDK-E)
- Interface to reader: potential-free contacts (Typ PDK-E)
Completely made of stainless steel 1.4301, surface brushed
Height clearance: approx. 2100 mm
Portal turnstile for automatic access control for wet and outdoor areas. The passing person moves the turnstile with little strength into the next basic position. The turning-speed depends on the person who passes the turnstile.
When nobody passes during the pre-adjusted transition-time, the corresponding release is cancelled. In case of emergency the turnstile could be turned freely in both directions.
The solid construction avoids climbing over and thus unauthorised access. The PDK-E has potential-free contacts e.g. for card-readers or connected handdisinfection devices.
|Power supply||230V /N/PE; 50 Hz|
|Weight||ca. 200 kg|
|Operating temperatur||-25° C bis + 40° C|