Portal Turnstile, Type PKD
Made of stainless steel1.4301
High-quality portal turnstile for personal-seperation and access control.
- Completely made of stainless steel 1.4301, surface brushed
- Turnstile pillar with 120° transition-rhythm
- Suitable for wet and outdoor areas
- With sloping roof in hygienic design
- Vandalism-proof turnstile device
- Mechanic (PDK-M) or electric (PDK-E)
- For floor-assembly
- Height clearance: ca 2100 mm
- Freely-turnable in case of emergency or blackout (only PDK-E)
- Interface to reader: potential-free contacts (only PDK-E)
|Portal Turnstile, Type PKD|
|Type||Execution||Dimensions W x D x H in mm||Art.-Nr.|
|PDK-E||Electric||1600 x 1600x 2400||18.104.22.168|
|PDK-M||Mechanic||1600 x 1600 x 2400||22.214.171.124|
Power supply: 230V /N/PE; 50 Hz
Performance: 0,2 kW
Temperature range: -25° C bis + 40° C
Weight: ca. 200 kg
- Access control resp. data-detection system on request
- Handdisinfection devices hier
Portal turnstile for automatic access control for wet and outdoor areas. The passing person moves the turnstile with little strength into the next basic position. The turning-speed depends on the person who passes the turnstile. When nobody passes during the pre-adjusted transition-time, the corresponding release is cancelled. In case of emergency the turnstile could be turned freely in both directions.
The solid construction avoids climbing over and thus unauthorised access.
The PDK-E has potential-free contacts e.g. for card-readers or connected handdisinfection devices.