Hygiene control point Duo-Clean-Check Highline
of rustproof stainless steel 1.4301
2-lane, forcibly guided disinfection of the soles & hands.
Person separation: Approval after terminated medium application only!
- Vandalism-proof turnstile (10 years guarantee)*
- Each lane separately controlled!
- Hygienic design
- 2-hand automatic disinfection dispenser including tamper-proof sensorics
- Way back optionally blocked, idle run or electrically released (option)
- Sensor-controlled brush roll rotation for both ways
- Brush rolls removable without tool
- Dosage of the application quantity adjustable
- Potential-free contact for each lane available, for ex. for time-recording system
- Optical empty-can message by multi-LED
- Including can holders*for the turnstile mechanism!
B x T x H in mm
1890 x 2110 x 1850
|1600 mm||1890 x 2610x 1850||11.10.07.51|
Main connection: 3 x 400 V/N/PE; 50-60 Hz
Power: 1,6 kW / Fuse: 16 A
Water connection: 3/4" AG, Mischwasser max. 43° C
Drain: 2x 2" (DN 50)
- Boot cleaning module, Boot-Star I-module with bypass for persons wearing clogs including platform
- 1-lane entry only / 1-lane exit only, Article no. 10.00.32.30
(1-lane disinfection application not available)
- Document tray, type I (wire), Article no. 18.00.00.92
- Document tray, type II (sheet metal), Article no. 18.00.00.93
- Disinfection bath + drip tray, instead of brush rolls (type Duo-Desi-Check) for each lane, on request
- Closed and lockabler can holder on request