Hygiene control point Check-In-Station III Highline
of rustproof stainless steel 1.4301
Compact 1-lane walk-through hygiene complete solution for forcibly guided cleaning and disinfection of the soles & hands.
High-speed hand drying: Within 10 seconds!
Person separation: Approval after terminated medium application only!
- Highline version with vandalism-proof turnstile (10 years guarantee)*
- Hygienic design
- Siemens-Logo Control, free programmable
- Design with left-hand or right-hand passage direction available
- Sensor-operated hand basin with integrated 2-hand automatic soap dispenser
- High-speed hand drier, type Jet-II, 3.2 kW
- 2-hand automatic disinfection dispenser including tamper-proof sensorics
- Way back optionally blocked, idle run or electrically released (option)
- Sensor-controlled brush roll rotation for both ways
- Brush rolls removable without tool
- Dosage of the application quantity adjustable
- Optical empty-can message by multi-LED
- Also as dry version available (for ex. bakery industry)
*for the turnstile mechanism!
L x W x H in mm
2600 x 1060 x 1995
|1100 mm||2600 x 1060 x 1995||11.10.07.63|
Main connection: 3 x 400 V/N/PE; 50-60 Hz
Power: 4,2 kW
Fuse: 16 A
Water connection: 3/4" AG, Mischwasser max. 43° C
Drain: 2" (DN 50)
- Boot cleaning module, Boot-Star I-module (with bypass for persons wearing clogs)
- Lateral entry , Article no. 10.00.00.86
- Document tray, type I (wire), Article no. 18.00.00.92
- Document tray, type II (sheet metal), Article no. 18.00.00.93
- Disinfection bath + drip tray, instead of brush rolls, on request