Soap-Star / Desi-Star Highline
"Highline"-with non-finessing sensor operation
Soap- / Disinfection device
- Non-finessing sensor operation
- For wall-mounting, optional with standfoot
- Nozzles for wetting of whole hand
- With potential-free contact, e.g. for door-opener
- Optical can-depletion
- LED-signal display
Soap-Star / Desi-Star, "Highline"
W x D x H in mm
405 x 310 x 920
|Desi-Star||Disinfection||405 x 310 x 920||10000222|
|Soap-Star A||Soap w. Alarm||700 x 310 x 920||10003331|
|Desi-Star A||Disi w. Alarm||700 x 310 x 920||10002222|
- Foot stand made of stainless steel 1.4301, Article-No: 10.00.00.77
- Time- and Data-detection on request
- Optical alarm by means of signal-light
Power supply: 230V /N/PE; 50 Hz
Performance: 0,1 kW
Operating potential: 24 V, DC
After both hands got detetcted by the sensors the wetting of both hands with soap or disinfectant is activated. If adjusted a door-opener which is connected to the potential-free contact of the device is activated (access control).
Soap-Star-A / Desi-Star-A are additionally equiped with a sensor-operated alarm-function (bugle). If soap or disinfectant dispensing was not activated (in direction to production area) a spezial sensor releases a bugle. A second sensor detects people on the way-back so that the bugle isn’t activated on mistake.