of rustproof stainless steel 1.4301
Disinfection of the knife baskets by means of highly effective active oxygen
- Robust & functional design
- Easy to operate
- Output: approx. 250 standard knife baskets per hour
- Ergonomic operator’s height
- Conveyor belt starts and stops automatically via sensor control
- Can holder & -containers on request
- Knife basket running-out slide on request
The 1-lane Knife Baskets Pass-Through Disinfection Machine, Type Steri King is for automatical disinfection of knife baskets before production entrances.
The machine is available in left-/ right or right-/ left execution.
The machine starts automatically via sensor operation when the knife basket is placed on the conveyor band. While passing the machine the knife baskets get disinfected via nozzle system and a mixture of chemistry and hot water. Here we recommend hydrogen peroxide since it dissolves itself during the disinfection process into water and oxygen. As such it can be used without hesitation.
The consumed water will be directed by means of a drain into the sewage system on site.